We get what we think of, we can actually get it,  if we toil hard and have a deep faith in ourself...Few months ago i was jobless, moneyless and a  "vella"
As i am a techie,  i  visit fonocom it mela every year,  this time also i went there and got an eye on reliance tablet,  decided to buy it but was not having enough funds to buy it...and dropped the idea there only..but deep in my hearf i had a strong desire for it....
Three months ago i got a job,  not a handsome 1 but enough as a starter job...
now after three months of job and salary of this month, i finally got  it..... posting from tab only..this post is dedicated to my employer..... In a movie sharukh said -- "kisi cheez ko agar sacche dil se mango to sari kayanat tumhe us se milwane me lag jati hai..." I saw tab in feb, and at present i am posting this post from it. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND EVERY THING WILL BE YOURS..... Next target is ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET 350 :p I will publish its review after some days at my blog Cyboholic......